Sunday, July 24, 2016

TIPS ON USING MY FITNESS PAL FOOD DIARY

    My Fitness Pal  Food Diary
You can enter your meals into the food diary and track your daily intake of your calories. I do this on my phone and can see an overall view of my daily intake of nutrients.
You tap the MyFitnessPal Logo at the top left of your screen, and then tap Diary in the list that shows up.
MyFitnessPal Mobile
Once you are at your diary, you can add new meals and snacks in there by tapping the plus [ + ] button on the top right of your screen. You can view charts of your daily intake of nutrients and see how you are doing. The chart will be inaccurate because it does not calculate net carbs!
MyFitnessPal Diary
My Keto Diet Chart
Keep in mind that you are on a keto diet, so you have to calculate your net carbs. Take your total carb intake and subtract out any fiber you have.
Total Food Intake
For the day, my total net carbs = 34g – 12g = 22g – not bad! This isn’t my actual daily diet, but I put together a quick example of what you should be looking at.
I hope you utilize this tool that makes the most out of your efforts on a keto diet, and I hope I didn’t confuse you too much! It’s very beneficial to keep a log of what you are eating, especially in the first 2 months that you start. I’ve been logging my diets daily for years now and it can help me understand what I am lacking or what I need more of in my diet. Since I eat almost the same thing every day, logging what I eat has become simple. You can copy diary entries from day to day and week to week, plus you can edit any entry so that logging your diet is extremely easy.
Let me know if you have any trouble in the comments and I’ll be sure to help you out!
                                               

4 comments:

  1. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. crossfit vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. keto diet for weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the content articles, I really cherished, I would like more information concerning this, due to the fact it is extremely great., Thank you regarding talking about. keto food

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like this content content articles, Help to make valued, I'd choose a lot more data by using this, great deal of thought is particularly appealing., Bless a person created for composing. keto food

    ReplyDelete